A leather piece is a living material that is delicate and sensitive. It grows old with you, holding your valuable belongings where ever you go. In order to preserve the natural beauty of your leather piece for as long as possible, we recommend the following guidelines:
- Whatever type of material your leather piece is made of; avoid overloading it if you wish it to keep its original shape for as long as possible.
- After using a bag, you are recommended to fill its interior with tissue-paper before storing it in its cover and in its box.
- Avoid letting leather pieces come into contact with water, greasy substances, make-up products or perfumes.
- Protect leather pieces from light, heat and humidity so as to preserve their appearance and color for a long time into the future.
- Leather will react well to being cleaned with a soft, dry cloth without the use of any type of maintenance product or detergent such as polish or waterproofing. Use of an unsuitable product could cause damage to your bag or small leather goods.
- Soft and gentle brushing is more suitable for articles made of cloth, fur or velvet.
- Buckles require no particular care or attention, and a soft cloth is sufficient to remove any traces of fingers from them.